Prepare For Your First Class
• Check-in 15 minutes before the class of your choice to allow for time to fill out New Student paperwork and get situated.
• Dress in comfortable exercise clothes (barefoot in Yoga classes and workout shoes for some fitness classes).
• Bring a small hand towel, water and a Yoga mat if you own one.
Step Inside Namaste Fitness
• We have restrooms and changing rooms for men and women in the locker rooms.
• We offer locker rooms where you can leave your personal belongings, you are welcome to bring your own lock.
• We have mats available for rent, but in general we encourage students to purchase their own mats for hygienic reasons.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Walking into your first yoga class can be intimidating, but we are committed to provide the best service and a welcoming environment no matter where you are in your practice.
THE NAMASTE EXPERIENCE
We believe in love, kindness and empowerment through wellness so we want to build a community based on those principles to help our members live the best version of themselves.
GET STARTED TODAY
We would love to hear from you! Feel free to give us a call or send us an email to schedule your first class or for more information.
PHONE: (619) 964-2348
ADDRESS: 2015 Birch Rd. #217 Chula Vista, CA 91915
HOURS: Monday through Friday we offer 6 am Sunrise Vinyasa class and then we open from 8:15 am to 1:00 pm and 3:45 pm to 8:00 pm and on weekends we are open 8:00 am -12:30 pm.