Come explore, expand and deepen your teaching knowledge and personal practice with the Yoga Wall.
This in-depth training is open to 200hr. + certified Yoga instructors.
Often described as the mother of all props, the Yoga wall is an incredible tool with multiple applications and uses particularly in the growing field of Yoga Therapy.
Socalyogawalls training's are uniquely designed to provide an appropriate and adequate amount of contact hours given the depth, quality and volume of material covered.
Yoga Wall Level II/Therapeutics-10 hours
• Advanced Asana, Seated poses, floor work, restorative poses and inversion therapy
• In depth work on the hips incorporating the unique advantage’s of practicing with the Yoga wall
• Theme based Asana targeting specific body areas and conditions such as the upper back, neck and shoulders and low back, hips and pelvis.
• Partner work and advanced therapeutic adjustments
• Experiencing practicing and learning a one of a kind specialized sequence specific to healing back pain and other conditions of the spine
• Hands on experience teaching more intricate and advanced classes for specific ailments
• An introduction and discussion on how to lead and design workshops with the Yoga Wall
Classes are November 17 and 18 from 12-5 pm.
Tuition: Level II-$285
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits available as well as a certificate will be provided.
*Manuals are available for both levels at an additional cost*